Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Back at 2009




January 09 Every once in a while everyone needs to enjoy some Starbuck's!


February 09
Happy Valentines Day!


March 29th 2009
Happy Anniversary!


April 09
Happy Easter!


May 2009
Me and my precious angel niece Abigail Marie...
I love and miss her every day


June 09
Popsicle Time!


July 09
Happy 4th of July!
I made the twins dresses...and I made cake balls!


August 09
1st day of school...4th grade, 2nd grade and 1st grade - OH MY!


September 09
Birthday Palooza!
Happy birthday to Wesley, Layla and Ysabelle!!!


October 09
Happy Halloween!
My Jedi Knight, Wolf boy, Black Cat, Ladybug Baby and Baby Bee


November 09
Everybody Chillin' at the park


December 09
Fun old fashioned family Christmas!

 I can't believe how much the kids have grown this past year!!!
I feel like time is just flying by and if I blink I will miss everything!
This year my New Year's resolution (if I must have one) is
to not let worry rob me of even one minute of the brief amount of time we have together and to treasure every single moment!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hope it's a great one friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one photo per month! Each one so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I loved seeing how all the kids have grown this past year - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

say what?