basically I am making my own recipe on this one....
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 medium yellow onion
1/4 C capers
2 cans of artichoke hearts
1 can of chicken broth or white wine
2 C of baby bella mushrooms
a palm full of dried thyme
salt and pepper
Dump it all in and cook on low for about 6 hours
I am thinking maybe some of Stubbs famous BBQ sauce...
Meat Loaf from my friend Elle Bee...
check out her awesome blog http://bunchabenhams.blogspot.com/
CROCK POT MEAT LOAF--this one's a whole meal with the veggies and potatoes included!
1/4 C. MILK
2 SLICES DAY-OLD BREAD, CUBED
1/4 C. ONIONS, CHOPPED
2 TBSP. GREEN PEPPERS, CHOPPED ( I am also using yellow bells and zucchini)
1 TSP. SALT
1/4 TSP. PEPPER
1 1/2 LBS. GROUND BEEF (I will use ground turkey)
1/4 C. KETCHUP ( I am adding some balsamic vinegar also )
8 SMALL RED POTATOES, HALVED
4-6 MED. CARROTS, CUT IN 1" CHUNKS ( I am lazy and will use baby carrots)
1. BEAT TOGETHER EGGS AND MILK.
2. STIR IN BREAD CUBES, ONIONS, GREEN PEPPERS, SALT AND PEPPER. ADD BEEF AND MIX
3. SHAPE INTO LOAF THAT IS ABOUT AN INCH SMALLER IN CIRCUMFERENCE THAN THE INSIDE
OF THE SLOW COOKER. PLACE LOAF INTO SLOW COOKER.
4. SPREAD TOP WITH KETCHUP.
5. PLACE HALVED POTATOES AND CARROTS AROUND THE OUTSIDE EDGE OF MEAT LOAF.
6. COVER. COOK ON HIGH 1 HUOR. REDUCE HEAT ATO LOW. COOK 7-8 HOURS LONGER. OR
4 1/2 HOURS ON "HIGH"
I am going to go by the most famous of all crock pot masters and use this recipe