Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Morning Message 8-24-09

Today is Monday but it is also a special Monday! Today was the first day of school! It was Tyler's first day with a new to the school teacher, Wesley's first day of school with glasses and Olyvia's first full day of school ever! A lot of firsts today! So, this weeks message is one suited for back to school....
Proverbs 2:6 (New Living Translation)

6 For the Lord grants wisdom!
From his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Hmmmmm...tough words to swallow sometimes since I always think I know best! However, far be it from me to think I know what is best for me anymore. Last time I told God I knew what was best for my life He handed me twins! So, go forth this week and gain some of His knowledge...then come back here and share it with the class!



post signature


2 comments:

  1. That is a great reminder! I've told God my plans a couple of times...apparantly He's got other ideas in mind for my life! HA!! Cute first day pics.
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the kids look great, and surprisingly happy to be back in school! ;)

    ReplyDelete

say what?