Thursday, September 25, 2008

My How Time Flies!

Ok, so I am first going to admit that I am the worst blogger! Oh! I feel much better now! So much has gone on but I am just going to give the highlights. The twins turned one!!!!! Wesley has turned 7!!!!! The twins had a super cute cupcake party. They had adorable little shirts made with a cupcake and their names embroidered on them. They played with all of the kids and ate a cupcake, tried to open gifts and then took a much needed nap. Wesley had an Indiana Jones party. It was very cool if I do say so myself!!! They hunted for treasure by finding clues in the snake pit, sand dunes, Pankot Palace, Mummy Gallery and the airport hanger. Wesley had a great time and so did the kids!

I am going to try to be a better blogger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?