Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Holidays are Coming! The Holidays are Coming!

There is no denying the fact that the holidays are coming. Every year I try to be prepared. Some years I come close and others, well, not so much. My goal is to be finished shopping by Thanksgiving so that from Thanksgiving on I can relax (ha ha) and enjoy the precious moments that the season has to offer.

This year I am not as far along as I'd like to be but I am having a "get it together party" right here on this blog! I am going to get my house in order, my shopping and wrapping done, my menu planned, and my decorations sorted. If anyone would like to join me please do!

By the end of this weekend this is what I plan to do these .....

I am following this blog to get the house cleaned up and organized.

I am going to get some wrapping paper, make gift tags and make a gift giving list.

I am going to ask Bryan to get the decor down from the attic ... then see if I can delegate that chore out and have everything sorted and make a new list of desired decorating items.


1 comment:

  1. You go SuperWoman! :) I'm loving that Home for the Holidays blog so much. Having to go at a much slower pace, but it's already making a difference. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

say what?