Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 5

Today I decided to get rid of a few Christmas items that just didn't make the cut. They have been hanging around for a few months now and it is time to just get them out of the house once and for all! Again, it feels really good!

My amazing blessing today - My mom! She is a great mom! She loves me and my family very much. She is always helping me out and always telling me how great my kids are...even when it comes from your mom(someone that is clearly not objective), it is so nice to hear! Today we spent the day at my Grandma's house and I am feeling so blessed that I have my mom and that my kids have her for Grammy!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet. Thank goodness for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is awesome! And your kids ARE great...there! I am somewhat more objective! :P

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

say what?