Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sickies!


We have had a sick child or two for weeks now and it is getting OLD! I feel so bad that they feel bad and there is not much I can do for them! We have had many sleepless nights and I am starting to see double but there is always a silver lining. I got this picture of Tyler lying on the floor with his very sick little sister. He was just petting her head and she was so comforted by him. They are siblings, they love each other, and they show what it means to be family in good times and in bad. I am so very blessed to have every child that God has given me!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Layla looks pitiful! Sweet babies! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you have sick children, we went through that a few weeks ago and it is just horrible!! good luck and hope they get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. It's so hard to see your babies suffer-at any age. They look so much alike in that photo!

    ReplyDelete

say what?