Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twin mamas united!



One of the highlights of our trip was meeting up with our fellow twin parent friends at the Rain Forrest Cafe. Jen and Eddie have boy/girl twins that are the same age as our girls. Jen is the nicest person you will ever meet and her husband is just as great! Gracie and Luke are so cute it hurts and have the best little attitudes ever! They made a trip to meet us with babies that were a little under the weather - very brave!I had to take Lyv to the bathroom twice and then I had to change Ysa. I think I spent more time in the bathroom than I did at the table! Bryan had Layla asleep in the stroller down by him and the big boys too. He had to take them to the bathroom a few times too. I am not sure how much visiting he and Eddie were able to do but when you have a total of 7 kids in a restaurant you can't really expect to have a long heartfelt conversation! It was so great to see them again, I just wish we had a little longer! We are planning on invading the Oregon/Washington area to form a twin family compound....look out, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?