Can it be the third week of Advent already? Amazing!
The third week of advent is the week of Joy!
We light the 2 purple candles and the pink candle today.
Read Isaiah 9:6-7 and Philippians 2:1-11
Say a prayer and blow out the candles.
The good deed for the day is to think of a joyous moment in your life and share it with someone!
Some other ideas for this week
- Visit an elderly person this week. Yes, again. Listen to their stories. You will be happy you did!
- Bake some cookies - here is a good recipe to try
- Sing Joy To The World. Sing it loud! Sing with someone. Seriously, do it!
- Make a manger scene. Here are a few to look at but don't forget to throw in some creativity of your own!
- Donate your time to a local charity.
- Get your family together and go caroling...it is a lost art but trust me, people still LOVE it!