Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's how I roll.....

Deep down inside I long to be like the Pioneer Woman or Bakerella or some other master blogger that makes fabulous things and takes fantastic pictures. Lately a lot of thing have been a little wacky around here - sick kids on Spring Break, broken dishwasher and stove, crazy mortgage stuff, car accident...the list goes on and on. So, to make myself feel better today I decided to "bloom where I am planted" and make the best of being stuck at home on Spring Break with sick kids...I am going to pretend I am a fabulous blogger and I make wonderful things....pretending is fun!!!!!

Today for lunch I made the kids your basic, I mean, gourmet black bean quesodillas.
Here is what you need


First I set up my ingredients and drizzle a little olive oil in the pan.


Then I put a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle some cheese on and top it with the black beans


Then I top it with another tortilla....thrilling!


Then I slice it into 8 triangles and top it with what each person likes...sour cream, green sauce, plain etc....


then enjoy! (pardon the mess, like I said, it has been a crazy week)


Well, thanks for indulging me...it was fun!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wanna eat lunch with your family! Quesadillas are one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will always be Super-Mom to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

say what?