Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's how I roll.....

Deep down inside I long to be like the Pioneer Woman or Bakerella or some other master blogger that makes fabulous things and takes fantastic pictures. Lately a lot of thing have been a little wacky around here - sick kids on Spring Break, broken dishwasher and stove, crazy mortgage stuff, car accident...the list goes on and on. So, to make myself feel better today I decided to "bloom where I am planted" and make the best of being stuck at home on Spring Break with sick kids...I am going to pretend I am a fabulous blogger and I make wonderful things....pretending is fun!!!!!

Today for lunch I made the kids your basic, I mean, gourmet black bean quesodillas.
Here is what you need


First I set up my ingredients and drizzle a little olive oil in the pan.


Then I put a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle some cheese on and top it with the black beans


Then I top it with another tortilla....thrilling!


Then I slice it into 8 triangles and top it with what each person likes...sour cream, green sauce, plain etc....


then enjoy! (pardon the mess, like I said, it has been a crazy week)


Well, thanks for indulging me...it was fun!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. I wanna eat lunch with your family! Quesadillas are one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will always be Super-Mom to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customized women's leather jackets are supposed to north face jackets give you not just the perfect fit but also the perfect style and color that suits your taste. When you decide to have your jackets customized, Moncler Outlet you need to find the right maker who can do it well for you. You have to make sure that your jackets can be worn along with your other wardrobe for every occasion. The North Face Sale This will make you investment for customizing jackets very practical and cheaper in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

say what?